The holidays are a little different this year, and outdoor activities are limited. Hop in your car and check out these drive through light displays around Indianapolis for some festive cheer.
- Indiana State Fairgrounds -The Christmas Nights of Lights display runs through January 2 and features 2 miles and over 1 million LED lights. Stream the music channel that the lights are synced to and jam out to a beautiful display.
- Clermont’s Log Run Lights – Take a drive to west side to check out Clermont’s Log Run Lights Show. Family owned and operated, with over 300 unique displays, you’ll be dazzled by all of the lights! There is also a mailbox that you can drop letters to Santa into!
- Circle Center Lights – Head downtown and take a spin around monument circle to check out the Circle Center Soldiers and Sailors monument tree and toy soldiers adorned in over 4000 lights.
- North Meridian Street – Drive up the city's main north-south street and take in all of the beautiful light displays. Take a thermos of hot chocolate and blast your favorite holiday tunes through the radio along the way.
- Powers Christmas Lights – Located at 6893 N 1000E in Sheridan, Indiana this private display of lights, coordinated to music, brings in visitors from all over the state each year. Just make sure you respect the homeowners wishes to only stop on the East side of the street rather than the West.