- 3 cups Whole Milk
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Sugar
- 8 oz. Milk Chocolate Chips
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Sauce
- Caramel Sauce
- Combine milk and heavy cream in a saucepan over medium heat. Heat the milk mixture until small bubbles begin to form on the edge of the saucepan.
- Once bubbles begin to form, stir in sugar and vanilla until dissolved.
- Slowly add milk chocolate chips, stirring until smooth.
- Once all of the milk chocolate chips are melted and thoroughly incorporated, pour into four mugs.
- Top with as many or as few of the optional ingredients as you like, and enjoy!