Nothing is better on a hot summer day than relaxing with a nice, cold glass of lemonade. Use our recipe for a fun twist on traditional lemonade. By the end of May peaches are beginning to ripen, and nothing goes better with a class of lemonade than a fresh peach tart. Click Here to find these fun recipes and use them to usher in the summer season.
- ¾ Cup Blackberries
- ¾ Cup Raspberries
- ¾ Cup Blueberries
- 8 lemons
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- 4 Cups water or Sparkling Water
- Place blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries in a food processor or blender, and blend until smooth. You may want to add a bit of water to help the berries reach the consistency that you need to achieve.
- Take the berry mixture and put it in a wire sieve, push it through to try to get rid of as many seeds as possible.
- In a separate sauce pan, take one cup of water and boil it with the sugar to create a simple syrup.
- Once the sugar is fully dissolved add the simple syrup and the berry mixture to a pitcher.
- Juice your lemons into the same pitcher that the simple syrup and berry mixture is in.
- Finally, add 4 cups of water and stir all the ingredients together. For a fun twist, you can add sparkling water to create a carbonated berry lemonade.
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¼ cups flour
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup powder sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 5 ripe peaches
- 1 tablespoon honey
For the Crust
- Combine sugar, butter and salt in a large bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Add flour, and mix until just combined
- Press dough into tart pan, and place in the refrigerator to cool for twenty minutes
- Once cooled, prick with a fork and bake at 350 degrees until brown (about 20 – 25 minutes)
For the Filling
- Combine, mascarpone, heavy cream, powdered sugar, orange zest, and vanilla into a mixer until well combined.
- Once combined, pour mixture into the finished tart shell
For the Topping
- Cut peaches into thin slices and place in a bowl
- Toss the peaches with the honey
- Once the peaches are well coated, arrange on top of the tart shell.